Sales Executive / Senior Sales Executive job in YOY Menu
- OYO MENU Company is looking for an experienced professional to play the role of Marketing Executive
- Marketing executive will be responsible for implementing effective marketing strategies to increase sales in the area.
- Must be able to generate leads by implementing effective strategies
- Maintain effective relationships with customers and also be able to close deals
- To generate business and promote the brand in the market
Roles and Responsibilities
- To achieve all the sales targets assigned for the year. Find the expected increase in sales in the expected quantity over the previous year.
- Appoint new dealers to enter more markets. Appoint new sub-dealers – those can be found in restaurants.
- MAX Retail Register small to large restaurant and cafe merchants and try to qualify max for our plan – Know the Quantity Requirement.
- Explain maximum customer meeting (category wise), restaurant visits, website desk management.
- Dealer Networking :- Regular visit to Market and customers Channel Partner and Sell products by establishing contacts with retailers/dealers/customers/contractors and to building an excellent relationship with existing and potential channel partners in the market. Expanding trade network
- Sales Target :- To Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume for the dealers assigned and mapped. Follow up on supply chain so as to ensure that delivery and commitments are being met at all levels (Both dealers and retailers) and Management of inflow and outflow of stocks to and from the distributors at all levels. Updating dealer, retailers on their sales Vs. targets- Total and product wise. Growth over last year
- MIS Maintenance :- Building and maintaining a database for all segments. Preparing and sending quotes and proposals through dealers/retailers. Collecting data in given formats & updating same to their Reporting head. Keeping up to date with products, schemes, pricing/ discounts, new products, dealer network of Major competitors
- Sales Promotions:- To Manage Sales promotion activities i.e. all ATL and BTL activities. To design and implement sales promo schemes at branch level by monitoring sales and marketing activities. Ensuring implementation of effective strategies to maximize sales and revenues. Communicating various promotional scheme to the dealer & motivating them to achieve planned target
- Report Maintenance :- Regular reporting to State Head /RM with all required Daily, Weekly, Monthly reports & surveys. Suggesting new market opportunities & potential Retailers / Dealers to appoint.
Required Candidates Profile
- Candidates who are having experience in the building material field are preferred along with the freshers
- Also candidates who are having experience in the Sales or Marketing field are also preferred
- Candidates should have good skill in MS Office
Any Graduate in Any Specialization