Hello Everyone, In this post we will discuss about the doubts which comes in everyone minds when they apply for the SSC Exams. SSC Conducts these exams every year. The examination are on 10th bases, 12th based, and Graduation level.
- CHSL Tier –I 2021 objective exam will be of 60 minutes duration in online mode ONLY.
- CHSL Tier – II 2021 descriptive exam will be of 60 minutes duration in pen and paper mode IN 2021.
- There will be no sectional cut-off IN SSC CHSL 2O21.
SSC CHSL Cutoff 2019 Batch
Indian Air Force Airmen 2021- Apply Online for Group X / Y Trade – Click here
SSC CHSL Result 2019 Tier 1 declared; Check Now – Click here
Candidates are cautioned to go to the exam venue with a peaceful thinking and carry all the required documents along. This will assist them stay calm and avoid growing any confusion in mind during the exam.
TOP 10 QUESTION ASKED REGARDING SSC CHSL
1. Should I bring a coloured print or normal copy of SSC CHSL 2020 exam?
No, It is not necessary to bring coloured Admit Card. Black and white admit card is also allowed inside examination hall.
2.Can I take participate in SSC CHSL if my date of birth is wrong??
Yes, You can participate in SSC CHSL exam if you have valid proof for your Correct Date of Birth. You will be required to show your documents at examination hall.
3. Can I apply for SSC CHSL 2020-2021 before knowing result of 2020?
YES, You can APPLY for SSC CHSL 2021 exam. There is not law. You can give as many as exams if you have required age and qualification.
4. Is there any problem if both name and date of taking photo is printed on the photo for SSC CHSL 2021?
No, there will not be any problem. Just Relax. By the way, SSC have made it mandatory to have date of photo on the passport size photo.
5. Can we write CHSL exam by preparing CGL syllabus?
Yes, You can prepare SSC CHSL and CGL at the same time as syllabus is same of both papers. But you should target only one exam at a time for better results.
6. Can a married women apply for SSC CHSL exam?
YES, All married women are eligible for SSC CHSL, CGL, MTS exam if they have required educational qualification, age and other requirements.
7. How to print date on passport size photo for SSC CHSL?
You can print date on your passport size photo with Paint in your laptop. You can also download some apps available on Play Store.
8. Does there is any relaxation for low vision in SSC CHSL?
Yes, SSC CHSL provides age relaxation for OBC,ST,SC Categories.
9. Can Female candidates can apply for SSC CHSL?
Yes, all female candidates are eligible for SSC exams.
10. Is it compulsory to attempt all the sections in SSC CHSL?
There is not any specific rule for that. But you will have to attempt maximum questions if you want to qualify.
VISIT OFFICIAL WEBSITE
2 thoughts on “Top 10 Questions Asked regarding SSC CHSL 2021”